Saturday, November 3, 2012

Making a Habbit

I've heard that if you can do something consistently for 30 days it becomes a habit. I've also heard the saying that it takes 6 to stick.

well clearly that's something that I need to try to work on. I know I'm no the first blogger to fall out of posting but I still have to posts rattling about in my head. I've had the pictures taken for my next craft post for over a month now and I've made progress in my weight lost though my original chart is now useless I think.

that's why for the month of November I'm going to try to not miss any posts (well I've already missed the one on the first but I can't travel back in time to that.) For December all bets are off just because of how crazy that time of year is but I'm hoping that.

One thing I have had no trouble at all picking up as a habit is Ravelry. For a crafter of yarn that place is like some sort of digital drug. I've already done the 30 days with that and check it each time i get on the computer to see if new patterns have been added and have stayed up way later than i should have poking around on it.

For any knitter or crocheter out there you need to be on that sight....just be cautious if your stash already exceeds your live expectancy than you're going into a very deep rabbit hole there.

okay so here's to setting good habits and not missing any posts.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, I am so excited I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was researching on google for Rabbit-Habbit , Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds.

    ReplyDelete